International Emergency Drone Organization (IEDO) is a worldwide non-profit association regrouping UAS and drone pilots from the public safety world. Our international organisation has been founded in june 10th 2018 by 5 emergency drone specialists:
- Vendelin CLICQUES (France)
- Mathieu COLOBERT (France)
- Joel KAISER (Canada)
- Henrik KRUSE (Denmark)
- Chris RAINFORD (UK)
The goals of the IEDO are:
- Promotion of the use of UAS by public safety agencies in all countries
- Development sharing experiences, feedbacks and information between emergency drone teams
- Improvement of emergency UAS pilot training level and safety
- Research and development, the testing of new technologies about drones
- Collaboration with international or European organizations about using drones during disasters.
Nos membres sont principalement composés de premiers intervenants (pompiers, policiers, ambulanciers paramédicaux, médecins, volontaires SAR, gardes-côtes) utilisant les UAS pour sauver des vies dans le monde entier.