This program is designed to explore any technological testings and research in order to improve drone uses but also to test new technology for emergency purposes.
MAPPING SOFTWARE TRIALS (16 july 2019 to 1st july 2020)
8 of our organization members have been selected to participate in this technology experimentation about emergency drone mapping in order to generate evidence and knowledge towards the best practices of mapping in public safety scenarios.
Testers are :
- Dublin Fire Brigade (IRL),
- Bensalem Twp Dept. of Public Safety (USA),
- Hulpverleningszone Noord-Limburg (BEL),
- Lancashire Fire and rescue service (UK),
- I.u.K. Kreis Coesfeld (GER),
- Los Angeles Fire Department (USA),
- SDIS 60 (FRA),
- King County Search and Rescue – UAS (USA),
- County of Renfrew Paramedic Service (CAN),
- Roanoke Fire Department (USA).